Maintaining Competitive Advantage
Effective business leaders understand that a company’s success is gauged by its ability to maintain a competitive advantage in an ever-changing marketplace. To accomplish this, business leaders must possess a willingness to embrace cutting-edge techniques and technologies as well as innovative business practices which continue to propel their organization forward through an increasingly unpredictable, unstable and volatile economic environment. The day of building your company on a static infrastructure that doesn’t change for years is a thing of the past. Indeed, your company will soon be a thing of the past if you continue to think that way.
The challenge of being more competitive and responsive while improving productivity and cutting costs is by no means a new concept within the business world. It is, however, a key concern when trying to meet customer demand and maintain a healthy bottom line. Nowhere is this philosophy more evident than in the world of cloud‐based unified communications. True, cost and efficiency are certainly important factors to consider when deciding to embrace cloud‐based unified communications. More important, are the other factors surrounding the pivotal role cloud‐based UC vendors ultimately play in supporting and evolving your communications infrastructure.
Beyond the features offered, cloud communications vendors must; deliver reliable operations; Quality of Service (QOS) management; scalability and deployment coverage; disaster recovery; security; and continuous, high level, responsive support. Anything less, and you risk building your communications infrastructure that is destined to fail.
With an emphasis on simplicity in implementation and a predictable IT spend, organizations can now extend the reach of voice and visual collaboration from the desktop, to remote sites, mobile employees, partners, and customers.
How will your business benefit from the TeleSpace Service?
- Financial – Move from CapEx to OpEx, consolidate and centralize IT, mitigate technology obsolescence, reduce real estate and/or energy costs
- Flexibility and Business Agility – the elasticity of a per user consumption model allows you to scale up or scale down as your needs change
- Faster deployment and accessibility from employees and customers; drives business continuity – and delivers faster time to value (ROI)
- User Experience – A consistent, no compromise rich user experience, offering high-quality, amazing reliability and a focus on HD (720p, 1080p) point-to-point and multi-point video capabilities
- Operational – The highest levels of security, reliability, quality, availability, managed service performance, elasticity, and regulatory compliance
- Analytics and Reporting – Enterprise-grade reporting with accuracy, granularity, cost center support